Provide administrative support for center directors, department chairs, and faculty positively and professionally. Serve as the first point of contact for students, faculty, and staff. Responsible for the completion of routine fiscal processes within the center, providing logistical assistance with classroom, and meeting scheduling, and ensuring that reports are submitted per published timelines.
Required: High School Diploma
Preferred: Associates Degree/Bachelor's Degree
Required: 2 years in a related field which demonstrates knowledge and understanding of office responsibilities.
Preferred: Experience with organization and office coordination in higher education.
- Reconcile faculty monthly credit cards statements before approval from the center director. Reviews statements for completeness and accuracy.
- Manages the fiscal operations to ensure budget compliance and efficient resource utilization. Monitor the operating and non-operating budgets associated with the departments within each center and report the balance to the center director or program coordinator.
- Reconcile faculty credit cards statements monthly, prior to approval from center director. Reviews statements for completeness and accuracy
- Process procurement requests, accounts payable, petty cash, cash advances, reimbursements, and payment transfers for each center.
- Gather data to facilitate the preparation of reports as needed for assessment purposes.
- Coordinate travel arrangements for outside reviews, visiting faculty and guest lecturers.
- Assist center directors with faculty searches including but not limited to distribution of candidate CVs, travel and hotel accommodations, expenses reimbursement, logistic coordination, and preparation of agenda.
- Maintain supply inventory
- Assist faculty with special events in include venue scheduling, execution of personal service agreements, catering, and registration.
Goucher College is always on the lookout for top talent, resourceful, innovative, and dedicated individuals who will keep the College at the forefront of extraordinary education. As one of the nation's most progressive, innovative institutions of higher learning, we offer outstanding professional advantages, generous benefits, excellent perks, and a great work location!
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, US
Posted Date: 8/5/2022