Team Cymru offers the following benefits for U.S. employees:
- A remote-first organization: work where you are comfortable
- 100% employer-funded health, dental, and vision benefits for you and your dependents*
- Life insurance
- 401(k) with employer match
- Employee rewards and bonuses
- Generous 28 days of vacation for all employees plus holidays
- Company break at the end of each year
- 24/7 Access to Employee Assistance Program
- Fitness Membership Stipend
- Telephone/Internet Service Fee Stipend
- Career Development Training
***Please reach out for more information about benefits for non-U.S. employees. ***
The social media and content specialist is critical for brand marketing, commercial and community engagement. We are seeking a creative, forward-thinking, and organized social media specialist to join our growing team. You must be able to create consistent, meaningful content on all social media platforms. This person maintains a communications calendar, events calendar and email blast calendar. Additionally, this role will setup and executes email blasts, engages directly with our audience to field requests.
- Maintain social media, event and email campaign calendars
- Create social media content, including messaging and graphic design elements
- Post, monitor, and grow our social media presence on all viable social platforms
- Be the gatekeeper for the blog, social media, external company profile pages (e.g. glass door), Dragon News Bytes and other content delivery
- Curate content for social media and our Dragon News Bytes daily emails
- Set up and execute email blasts
- Measure social media and email content engagement
- Report on website engagement
- Support program management needs and operations needs
- Experience working with organic and paid social media platforms such as LinkedIn and Twitter
- Experience with social media management platforms such as Hootsuite
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- A familiarity with the threat intelligence and cybersecurity vendor landscapes and subject matter
- Ability to prioritize tasks
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment
- Proficient with social media platforms, marketing automation platforms, Google analytics and intermediate salesforce knowledge
Education and Experience:
- B.S. or equivalent with at least 2 years of experience in communications, digital marketing, social media marketing or cyber security
- At least 3 years within the cyber security industry
- Experience with Cyber Threat Intelligence and Attack Surface Management preferred
- At least 1 year of experience using social media platforms for marketing.
- At least 1 year of experience with marketing automation tools.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Location: Virtual, Other, US
Posted Date: 8/3/2022
Team Cymru Inc