Irving, TX, United States
Social Media Specialist - Remote
Connecting talent with opportunity in healthcare.
Who We Are:
CareerStaff Unlimited is a leader in the delivery of workforce solutions and staffing services for the healthcare industry. Our mission is to connect our clients with talented healthcare professionals ensuring the delivery of exceptional patient care. We operate on the idea of being Collaborative, Supportive, and Unparalleled. If you value goal achievement, self-motivation, and are looking for a meaningful career in healthcare, then we'd love to talk with you!
About the Role:
Our diverse Marketing Team based in Irving, TX is looking to add a proactive and motivated individual who will provide the highest level of digital marketing services in support of a national healthcare recruitment firm. Our ideal candidate will possess a minimum of 2 years of social media marketing and planning, excellent written/interpersonal skills, be process-driven, highly organized, and able to handle multiple projects simultaneously. This position will play a key role in our brand's online presence, creating compelling branded content across our social media platforms and overseeing the social media strategy. Ready to make a difference? Join our team!
** With COVID-19 in mind, this position will start remotely and employees will have the option to continue remotely in the future once on-site work is available.
What You'll Do:
- Oversee and coordinate the organic social media strategy and planning for LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter
- Create a digital strategy with compelling content across our social media accounts that correspond with our marketing goals
- Develop our company's online presence
- Assist in the development of campaign benchmarks and KPIs
- Report monthly statistics for our website using Google Analytics, Hubspot, and social media traffic and engagement
- Proofread copy for spelling, grammar, and layout
- Collaborate effectively with other members of the Marketing team
- Performs other duties as requested
*Requests can be made for a full list of job activities, physical demands, and work environment.
Who You Are:
You may be a good fit for this role if you have...
- You have 2 - 3 years of corporate social media marketing/planning experience (required)
- Bachelor's degree (required)
- Strong understanding of current industry trends and best practices across
- LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- Proven track record in managing organic social campaigns
- Experience designing SEO-driven content in writing, images, and video
- Self-motivation to create, plan, and design to continually promote our company
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- High organization skills with great attention to detail
- Strong written/oral communication skills
- Flexible work opportunities
- Unparalleled company culture
- Supportive training program for all new hires
- Full benefits include medical, dental, vision, 401(k)
- Paid time off, vacation days, sick leave
- Employee engagement, DEI, and leadership development programs
- A competitive salary
CareerStaff Unlimited is proud to practice Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action (EEO/AA).
Location: Irving, Texas, US
Posted Date: 8/3/2022