Era Living is seeking a Regional Director of Marketing to lead brand, advertising, marketing, and communications strategies for the parent brand and its eight retirement communities. We are on a mission to honor and respect older adults by enhancing the quality of their lives, and this role plays an important role in connecting seniors and their families to our communities and enhancing the decision process with exceptional content. You will be a member of the company’s senior management team and have the opportunity to influence broader strategic initiatives.
This role is currently remote due to the pandemic, and is based in our downtown Seattle office normally. Once we return to the office, an Orca pass and/or parking pass will be provided.
The Regional Director of Marketing is responsible for leading all aspects of the marketing and advertising strategies to build the brand, attract new qualified leads into our sales funnel, nurture leads throughout the decision process, and support the sales teams at our eight retirement communities. This is a broad role with two current direct reports and several external freelancers. The ideal candidate thinks strategically about brand and performance marketing, and can also be hands on with execution as required.
- Develops, executes and manages an effective marketing plan across the spectrum of traditional and digital channels, including SEM, display advertising, paid social media, native advertising, website, sEmail, print, direct mail, PR, events, and sponsorships
- Develops and evolves messaging and content strategy across target personnas; oversees ongoing content development to enhance customer journeys (including articles, videos, etc.)
- Develops and executes a strategy for the effective distribution of all advertisements, collateral, and promotional materials.
- Ensures brand consistency across all channels of communication.
- Manages all aspects of marketing campaigns, including ideation, creative development, media buying and distribution (traditional and digital), collaboration with teams, data tracking, and reporting
- Leads all digital marketing initiatives, including: enhancing the website to increase lead generation, engagement, and conversions; partnering with our digital marketing consultant on all aspects of paid search, paid social, native advertising, Search Engine Optimization, and analytics
- Leverages data driven systems and analyses of key metrics, including marketing ROI, lead volume, conversions, and all sales and marketing activities and benchmarks
- Oversees community outreach initiatives and relationship management of key partners and referral sources
- Collaborates with community leaders and sales teams to identify new opportunities and areas of improvement
- Leads and motivates a small internal team; hires and manages external freelancers as needed
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- The ideal candidate is an expert in at least two of the following: SEM, SEO, Paid Social, native advertising, marketing automation systems, Microsoft Dynamics. It would be an added bonus to also have direct experience with traditional marketing channels such as direct mail and print.
- Ability to read, write, communicate and present in English
- Ability to pass DSHS background check required
- Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Experience in a marketing leadership role, supervising and evaluating the work of others preferred
- Experience marketing products or services with high complexity and long buying cycles preferred
- Must comply with the Washington State COVID-19 vaccination requirement for healthcare workers
Competitive Compensation and a Complete Benefits Package including:
- Company Sponsored Health Plan
- 401k with Generous Employer Match
- Vacation & Sick Leave
- Leadership & Longevity Bonuses
- Employee Discount Programs
- Employee Assistance Program
- The advantages of an environment that supports your development and recognizes your achievements!
About Era Living:
At Era Living and our eight retirement communities, our mission is to honor older adults by enhancing the quality of their lives. We are a diverse team of people from varied backgrounds, united by a passion for this mission. Every person in every role has the opportunity to make a positive impact on our residents’ lives.
If you want to find purpose and meaning in your work, we welcome your application.JB.0.00.LN
Location: Seattle, WA, US
Posted Date: 11/25/2021
ERA Living Home Office