Created with a love for fashion, Petal and Pup was founded in 2014 with a focus on curating must-have trends for the Australian customer. With an Instagram account and a digital storefront combined with a passion for selecting the best, fashion forward styles, Petal and Pup quickly grew into a global online shopping destination.
Today, we have over 2 million followers across various social channels, customers in over 80 countries and operations spanning Australia and the USA. We are a brand that is leading the wave of next generation, socially native shopping experiences.
We are a people-centric culture building sincere relationships with our customers and our teams. Our brand has been built on four values:
We are all about style
We are mindful
We are egalitarians
We love our customers
We have operations in Brisbane, Australia and California, USA. We are looking for e-commerce, fashion and customer enthusiasts to join our growing team. Our digital first approach has shaped us to be innovators in our practices, technologies and partnerships.
If you are a problem solver, self-starter, optimist who loves collaborating and figuring things out, then we would love to connect with you!
As the Social Media Associate you must love creating thumb stopping content for our Social Media channels that engages and connects to our growing audience. You live and breathe all social platforms with a keen focus on Pinterest, Instagram and Tiktok. You will also act as the shoot coordinator for photoshoots leaning on your creative and strategic mindset to collaborate with our Global Marketing Team. You are flexible and ready to report to your international team as the timezones connect. You are ready to grow our global reach through creating compelling content!
This Position is Responsible For:
- Help manage the curation of the Social Media footprint for Petal & Pup. Working across Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Tiktok and Youtube. Your primary channels will be Tiktok and Pinterest, with support channels being Instagram and Youtube.
- Maintain the creative content collection for social, ensuring that all content is organised and easy to find in dropbox.
- You will be responsible for organic engagement and growth on Tiktok, ensuring that all content is up to Petal & Pup Standard.
- You will report weekly on engagement, growth and diversity.
- You will assist in the coordination of content for social photography shoots, including assessing content gaps, coordinating locations, models and styling.
- You will liaise with content creators to develop a content strategy across all social media platforms.
Education & Experience Requirements:
- Two (2) + years of directly relevant experience working in, Marketing, Social Media, or a closely related function.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field; additional relevant work experience can be substituted for an earned degree.
- Two (2) + years of studio experience desirable.
Knowledge & Skill Requirements:
- Proficiency in lightroom.
- Proven background of strategic planning on Tiktok and Instagram (YT and Pinterest Highly Regarded)
- Ability to edit social media level video/content.
- Understanding of Google Analytics.
- Track record of working successfully in a deadline oriented role.
- Great problem solving skills- You never know what might happen on a photoshoot!
- Background in content coordination, creation or production.
- Passionate about growth and reach.
- Thorough understanding of impact of social media on marketing funnel.
We care about our employees and have curated a benefit package that enriches our team's experience. At Petal and Pup we certainly love our work perks!
· Amazing Employee Discount Program (50%)
· Company Sponsored Medical (HMO & PPO Options), Dental, & Vision Plans
· Company Paid Life, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, & Employee Assistance Plans
· 401(k) Program (100% Match Up to 5% of Pay)
· Individual & Team Based Leadership Development Programs
· Positive Company Culture that Celebrates both Personal & Company Milestones
· 15 Vacation Days + 10 Sick Days + 10 Holidays
Petal & Pup offers you the chance to make a daily impact on a global business. We look forward to meeting you!
#Petal&Pup #Petal&PupCareers #akaBrands #akaYourCareer
Petal & Pup USA, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). We're committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and encourage applicants from all walks of life. Come join us, different makes us better.
If you need assistance or accommodation during the hiring process due to a disability, please contact us at HR@aka-brands.com. Please note that we do not respond to application inquiries or resume submissions via this email address. CCPA Notice at Collection for California Employees and Applicants click here.
Principals Only - No Agencies Please.
Los Angeles, California, USPosted Date: