KCF Technologies is an exciting and rapidly growing technology company dedicated to putting innovative solutions to work in the Industrial World. SmartDiagnostics, our IIOT Technology, fuels our mission to solve the worlds machine health problems to drive safety and sustainability for our communities. To accomplish this epic technical revolution, we integrate our core values into our everyday actions and consistently challenge the status quo! Learn more at www.kcftech.com.
At KCF, we value autonomy, working smart, and doing things a little bit differently. If youre an A-player who wants to be part of one of the most important companies revitalizing machine health across the world, KCF is the place for you. If our values resonate with you, please keep reading!
Smarts: We are humbly aggressive lifelong learners.
Grit: We are scrappy, proactive problem solvers who dont stop until the job is done.
Drive: We demonstrate an insatiable hunger to serve others.
Responsibility: We do the right thing and contribute to the greater good.
Autonomy: We own our work and define how we do it, while aligned with the greater mission.
Where You Come In:
The KCF Technologies, Future Innovators Internship Program, is seeking participants in many areas of study to contribute to our high-performing teams. This 10-week full-time program June 6th August 12th will take place at our KCF Headquarters or remotely wherever home is for you! With our work from home, work from anywhere policy, the choice is yours. With offices in MI, PA, TX, and your home- our KCF team is spread across 25 different U.S. states.
What to Expect:
- A rewarding, challenging, and unparalleled 10-week Summer internship experience
- Individualized & team-based learning
- Completion of a Capstone project, presented to key leadership at KCF
- Frequent correspondence with program and department managers
- Gain confidence in marketing yourself and your work
- Opportunities to develop a deeper understanding of what contributes to KCFs success
- Broaden your network of like-minded, driven individuals & sharpen your skillset alongside innovative leaders in your field
What Youll Need to Apply:
- A Resume
- Formal Letter of Intent- This is not your typical cover letter. When you apply, please be prepared to submit a 1-page essay that illustrates your interest in the KCF Future Innovators Internship Program, and why this opportunity might be a good fit for your skillset.
- We will be evaluating applications October-November, at which time we will be closing applications and beginning the interview/selection process.
- Respond to IT helpdesk support requests via email, phone call, and in-person
- Assist in setup IT equipment, cabling, and user accounts for new employees at KCF offices
- Support KCF computers, applications, and mobile devices
- Support network-connected devices such as printers, digital signage, and video conferencing
- Provide remote support for employees at other KCF offices and in the field
- Provide training for users
- Create standard operating procedures and user support documentation
- Develop scripts and implement tools to automate and streamline desktop support operations
- Perform basic server-side administration tasks such as provisioning user accounts and managing group
- Other duties as assigned by the supervisor and other KCF leadership staff
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor or Master's Degree program in a related field
- Interest in machine health or data analysis a plus
- Demonstrates leadership in field of study, extra-curricular activities or service organizations
- Willingness to ask questions, take initiative and be resourceful and inventive
- Outstanding interpersonal and relationship management skills to effectively collaborate with varying levels of the organization, customers, and stakeholders as needed
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability present to executive level audiences
- Proven ability to deliver creative solutions to complicated problems
Perks & Benefits:
At KCF, we are committed to providing best-in-class benefits, engaging development opportunities, and powerful perks that are focused on bringing out the best in you:
- 100% company-paid Medical, Dental, and Vision premiums
- Health Savings Account with a generous annual employer contribution
- Hybrid work model for most positions, work from home, work from anywhere
- Competitive compensation & quarterly bonus opportunities
- Four weeks PTO; Paid Holidays
- 401(k) with KCF match
- Wellness Perk- including annual reimbursement program
- Monthly cell and office expense stipend
- Learning Culture committed to growth and continuous development
At KCF, we are an equal opportunity employer. The only things we require for employment, compensation, advancement and benefits are performance and a good team attitude. No one will be denied opportunities or benefits, and no employment decisions will be made, on the basis of race, religion/creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, disability that does not prohibit performance of essential job functions, protected veteran status, medical condition, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, possession of a general education development certificate (GED) as compared to a high school diploma, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal or state laws. KCF complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which KCF has facilities.
Location: State College, Pennsylvania, US
Posted Date: 10/13/2021