Knovva Academy is an international education organization committed to the enhancement of educational quality and opportunity for youth around the world. Knovva provides tailor-made educational solutions, services, and products to support student, teacher, school, and governmental preparedness for the 21st century. From life-changing learning opportunities to online and blended learning courses that go far beyond schools' standard curricula, Knovva provides the education necessary for youth to excel in our increasingly interconnected world.
Knovva Academy is looking for a Chinese Content Writer to join our team. In this role, you will be an integral member of a team creating the Chinese marketing content which appears on our online platforms. A significant component of the job will be writing audience-appropriate content. You must have a minimum of two years of marketing content writing experience. You must speak/write and have excellent command of Chinese and English.
Working with us, you will:
- Write developmentally appropriate, well-structured, and pedagogically rich content that reflects our brand's voice
- Translate articles and ads from English to Chinese
- Manage the upload of content to social media and the website
- Interpret creative direction and adapt points from creative briefs into persuasive copy concepts
- Work closely with designers to create innovative and creative campaigns
- Write for any medium, whether it's social copy, video script, or long-form content
- Work closely with Tech, Brand Management, Creative, etc. to come up with the best possible creative solutions
- Other tasks as assigned
What are we looking for:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in communication or marketing
- 2+ years of marketing or copywriting experience in Chinese
- Proven success in producing copy for advertising or marketing campaigns
- Exceptional skill in social media writing( Wechat, Weibo, Zhihu, and more) including use of hashtags and relevant acronyms
- Strong command of the written English/Chinese language and an eye for how details can make a big impact
- Experience with graphic design preferred
- Familiarity with Adobe InDesign preferred
- Previous newspaper layout experience preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Creativity, adaptability, and the ability to work collaboratively with a team
The Chinese Content Writer is a part-time position based in Knovva Academy's office in Boston. Salary is competitive and commensurate with experience. Extensive travel is not currently expected. Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States; sponsorship is not being offered at this time.
Knovva Academy is a passionate work environment with an international atmosphere and a welcoming staff. Knovva's core belief in the importance of diversity and open-mindedness is reflected in both its programs and its work space.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Knovva Academy is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
To apply: Please submit your résumé along with a cover letter. Applications without cover letters will not be considered. No phone calls, please.. Requirements:
Location: Boston, Massachusetts, US
Posted Date: 10/3/2021