At Curbio you will:
- Maintain Curbio's social media presence on all platforms (Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, LinkedIn).
- Engage in conversations online relevant to the Curbio brand and build relationships with brands, influencers, and real estate agents.
- Develop visual content for organic social media posts and work where applicable with our in-house design team.
- Write sharp, on-brand copy for social media posts.
- Stay up on the trends and keep Curbio's social presence fresh and active.
- Grow our following and engagement metrics across all platforms.
- Amplify the brand strategy and voice.
What we're looking for:
- 3+ years of experience managing organic social media on either the agency or brand side.
- Experience with community engagement and joining online conversations relevant to the brand.
- Knowledge of current trends across all platforms and passionate about all things social media.
- Excellent copywriting and design skills and a desire to create eye-catching, engaging content for organic posts.
- Understanding of how to translate brand messaging and talking points to social media.
- Highly organized and detail oriented with the ability to manage a highly active social media presence.
- Team player with a self-starter attitude and desire to be part of a high performance marketing team.
- Data-driven individual with an understanding of measuring the impact of organic social media and experience reporting key metrics.
Location: Potomac, Maryland, US
Posted Date: 9/15/2021