Address: 501 Easy Drive
Klein Tools has a 160-year history of serving the hand tool needs of professional tradesmen with products that represent a standard of excellence, innovation, technology and quality in our industry. We are looking for candidates who want a career working with The Premier Brand of Hand Tools.
We are currently looking for a Senior Social Media Specialist to be located in our Mansfield, TX OR Lincolnshire, IL Facility.
The Senior Social Media Specialist is responsible for formulating and executing social and content engagement strategies, and social advertising strategies to drive brand awareness, purchase consideration, and conversion for Klein Tools products with the core contractor audience. This position will manage and review a post calendar, develop and execute social media marketing and advertising campaigns, and select media and formats to align with corporate priorities and program KPIs. In addition, this position will continually monitor and measure each social media channel to ensure proper Brand representation and optimization through data insights.
Specific Responsibilities will include:
- Manage social media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities including community management.
- Create, oversee and manage quality, creative content to review with the content committee. This includes editing photos as required.
- Develop relevant content as needed and adapt content from other departments.
- Monitor, listen, and respond to customers in the brand's voice to assist in cultivating leads and sales.
- Monitor evolving market conditions, consumer preferences, emerging technologies and platforms, and relevant digital trends to enhance social and content capabilities.
- Design, create, manage, and report on promotions and paid social advertising campaigns with the guidance from the Manager, E-Business.
- Analyze key metrics and produce monthly KPI reports to share with key management in order to adjust strategies as needed.
- Work collaboratively with Customer Service, Marketing (Graphics/Video), IT, ECommerce, Sales, Human Resources, and other cross-functional partners, ensuring digital strategies are fully integrated.
- Create efficient processes and demonstrate effective project management to drive execution of initiatives.
- Ensure integrity of social accounts by maintaining the latest security protocols, including access control and two factor authentication.
- Manage the social media calendar to provide content for review at least a week prior to publishing.
- Serve as subject matter expert for internal stakeholders, providing strategic social media expertise to integrate social media best practices within their consumer-facing processes and digital programs, including global and intra-department best practice sharing.
- Oversee communication elements and social media integration points with the intranet platform, focusing on internal employee communication.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
Bachelors' degree in Digital Marketing, Communications or equivalent experience and a minimum of three years of relevant work experience is required. Must possess digital marketing experience managing corporate social media marketing programs. Knowledge setting up and managing paid social media ad campaigns. Knowledge of social media management tools (i.e. Agorapulse (our platform), Sprout, Hootsuite, etc.) and best practices related to Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is a plus.
Strong digital analytics (Facebook Business manager, Google Analytics) and metric skills. Ability to strategically use social media as a tool to establish and enhance meaningful relationships with consumers. Must be a creative thinker, good communicator, and agile in enhancing approach and content. Advanced organization, project management, and presentation skills. Ability to demonstrate a collaborative approach to achieving business results and working across internal teams.
Travel Required: Travel is minimal, about two times a year.
Klein Tools provides a competitive compensation and benefits package, including:
- 401(k) Company Match
- Profit Sharing
- Paid Vacation/Holidays
- Shared Cost Medical & Dental
- Flex Spending
- Education Reimbursement Program
- Employee Discount Program
If you have the commitment to succeed and the desire to join an organization recognized as the industry leader, please submit your cover letter and resume.
No phone calls please.
Location: Mansfield, Texas, US
Posted Date: 6/8/2021