We are a mission-driven organization seeking a Social Media Coordinator to support our social media campaign team by monitoring media plans, digital assets, and other resources while partnering with internal and external stakeholders to ensure timely updates on deliverables.
- Media buying with an agency or internal social media marketing department
- Vendor communication as it relates to paid media campaigns
- Reporting on the performance of campaigns on social media platforms
- Monitor budget/campaign spend allocation and management
- Setting-up campaigns on social media platforms -Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, REQUIRED, Google Ads, Reddit, SnapChat a bonus.
- Monthly invoices for all campaigns
- Bachelor's degree in Social Media Marketing or comparable experience
- 2 years of experience with social media, analytics, reporting, budget monitoring
- Knowledge of paid & social media best practices including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter are all REQUIRED. (Reddit, GoogleAds, LinkedIn, Paid Search/Google Ad Words nice to have).
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to distill complex ideas simply to different teams of all levels
- Continuous learner, self-starter, who's highly motivated
- Forward-thinker with an eye towards trends and innovations in social media marketing
Location: Los Angeles, California, US
Posted Date: 4/2/2021
New Level Resources