- Develop and update media and influencer lists + conduct news media and social media audits
- Conduct market research on client competitors and media targets
- Assist in building PR strategy documents and client reports
- Create media briefs for client press tours
- Use of multi-media/graphic design skills to create product linesheets, lookbooks and pitch decks
- Work off-site at client special events
- Manage databases of opportunities and contacts
- Assist with product mailings and other administrative duties
- Assisting in the creative process to build PR plans for new clients
How To Apply
This internship is completely remote. Schedules are flexible and typically consist of two days a week with hours of your choosing. We are looking to fill this spot right away with someone who can begin this January 2021. This internship is unpaid but will be invaluable in giving you dynamic PR agency experience to prepare you for your career.
Interns will receive a training assignment after acceptance that will prepare them for the hands-on training that they will receive virtually. Interns will be coached individually and as a team by PR assistants, to whom they will refer their questions, ideas, and approaches. Interns will gain invaluable hands-on experience in the field of public relations in a dynamic firm with an excellent rack record. Interns will learn directly from PR veterans and will be encouraged to own and manage a list of individual projects, goals, and initiatives.
We are seeking one intern on Pacific Standard Time and two interns on Eastern Standard Time.