Full-time Leasing Consultant needed for South Hampton Estates (348 units) in College Park, GA. As a Leasing Consultant you are the first person a prospect or resident meets when they come home. For you - it’s not just a job, it’s a career and you understand that for our residents it’s not just an apartment, it’s their home. Candidate must be people oriented, self-motivated, friendly and courteous, customer focused, and professional with strong communication and organizational skills. We encourage employee growth opportunities.
- Leasing apartments - participating in the overall process of leasing apartments which includes taking telephone inquiries, greeting prospects, showing apartments, taking applications and deposits, verifying information, following up with all prospects, and ensuring that leases are renewed on a timely basis
- Answering phone calls and handles each call accordingly
- Inspecting office, models and market ready vacants daily to ensure cleanliness
- Physically inspecting the marketing path of the community on a daily basis
- Marketing/Advertising via social media platforms and to area businesses
- Developing the online presence for the community by targeting new followers and creating engaging content with information & photos of
property and special events
- Maintaining awareness of market/industry conditions and trends and contributing ideas to the Property Manager for marketing the community and for improving resident satisfaction
- Conducting monthly market surveys
- Maintaining accurate resident files
- Assisting with weekly/monthly reports
- Proficiency with various software, apps, and computer programs including Microsoft Office
- AMSI experience is a plus!
The leasing consultant will utilize their sales and marketing skills to achieve and maintain optimum occupancy via the leasing of units and renewal of existing leases and provide superior customer service to potential & current residents. Candidate should have the ability to work with a diverse group of people including co-workers, customers, & vendors and to shift priorities quickly in a fast-paced leasing office. Previous experience in a service/sales related industry is preferred.
Full benefits package including Medical, Dental & Vision, 401K with employer match, employer paid life and long-term disability insurance, PTO (paid time
off), holiday pay, and commissions (leasing and renewal). Top pay for top performers!
Location: College Park, Georgia, US
Posted Date: 11/13/2020
Alexander Properties Group Inc