Shift: days and hours to be determined
Emp. Status: Intern
Union Status: Non Union
Build your career at Riverhead Building Supply - Build Smarter. Build Better.
We are a Large Corporate Industry Leader in Building Supplies Employing over 700 Friendly People on Long Island, Connecticut and Rhode Island
At RBS, you will have:
- Amazing people to work with
- Work/life balance with company-hosted family events
- A quality company to feel proud about
- Rewarding careers with supportive management
- Participation in philanthropic activities in the community
- A culture of kindness and respect
- Professional Development | On-site & virtual training
- Management that knows your name—you matter!
- Stability from our long history of success and growth
- Superior benefits including 401K, Med/Dent/Rx, LTD, more
- The opportunity to grow your career and move up the ladder!
Want to know more? Click here
Seeking an Intern on a project basis to help develop our online store, this is a project based paid position.
The internship will provide experience in an exciting and deadline-driven department.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that respects the worth and dignity of each individual.
This position will report to the Manager of Marketing, the intern will get first-hand experience at developing an online shopping experience. The intern will be tasked with data entry, research, image collection and more.
The ideal candidate would be majoring in Communications, Marketing or Public Relations. Must have excellent data entry and software skills.
Working knowledge of Word, PowerPoint and Excel, Social Media Platforms required. Able to multi-task and prioritize assignments and the ability to work with minimum direction and instruction.
Location: Calverton, New York, US
Posted Date: 9/5/2020
Riverhead Building Supply Corp.