Norwalk, CT, United States
# of Openings: 1
Category: Human Resources
Position Type: Regular Full-Time
FLSA Status: Exempt
The International and College Recruitment Specialist is responsible for developing, executing and maintaining all recruitment efforts related to college programming and international outreach.
- Independently responsible for executing a high volume, full-life cycle recruitment with a specific focus on international visa holders and college internship programs.
- Develop a strategic and organized approach to supplying talent to the hotels who participate in each program
- Collaborate with key leadership at each hotel to define and develop the best recruitment strategy to meet their individual business needs
- Create and maintain relationships with international recruitment agencies, universities and reputable hospitality colleges across the country
- Act as a business partner to hiring managers to ensure the right talent is provided to support each hotel
- Develop a pipeline of talent to proactively ensure placement needs are met for peak business demands
- Act as a brand ambassador for HEI Hotels and Resorts to help attract and retain top talent
- Utilize creative outreach methods to better reach candidates (i.e social media, networking, etc.)
- Manage and facilitate all campus and international recruitment events including securing travel arrangements, planning onsite events and information sessions, attending career fairs, etc.
- Manage all interview schedules, both in person and via video conference
- Responsible for the creation and maintenance of all recruitment collateral used at career fairs
- Provides ongoing training to our HR teams and Hiring Managers on requirements and expectations for each program
- Create excitement and awareness around the availability of these programs to ensure increased participation each year
- Travel to various international locations, career fairs, universities, etc. is required
- Bachelor's Degree in Hospitality Management preferred
- 3+ years of demonstrated recruitment experience with exposure to college and international recruitment programming required
- Previous experience in hospitality preferred
- iCIMS and Handshake experience preferred
- Proven ability to build relationships with and influence a diverse range of audiences, including senior management.
- Superior communication and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to leverage industry connections and build relationships with outside organizations with little to no guidance
- Ability to maintain correspondence with multiple candidates at once while simultaneously working on other projects.
- Ability to take initiative, multi-task, manage details and meet deadlines.
- Ability to adapt to changing business needs.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting abilities; strong data analysis acumen and focus on accuracy and attention to detail.
HEI Hotels and Resorts is committed to providing a comprehensive benefit program that offers you choices for your physical, mental and financial wellness, creating value in your most important investment - you!
For your physical and mental wellness we offer competitive Medical, Dental and Vision insurance programs geared to you and your family's needs as well as Vacation/Sick/Holiday benefits. For your financial wellness, HEI provides a wide array of coverage, including Supplemental, Spousal and Child Life insurance as well as Short and Long-Term Disability plans. Our 401(k) Savings Plan with matching funds, and discounts through our 'YouDecide' and Hotel Room Discount programs provide additional incentives for choosing HEI as the employer of your future.
HEI Hotels and Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Location: Norwalk, Connecticut, US
Posted Date: 2/12/2020
HEI Hotels and Resorts