Are you a champion?
Do you want to take the road less traveled, rather than wasting your summer away in a cubicle? Are you interested in gaining accelerated, practical experience that will leverage you to new heights for the rest of your career?
At KCF, we value autonomy, working smart, and doing things a little bit differently. If youre an A-player who wants to be part of one of the most important companies revitalizing American Manufacturing, then KCF is the place for you. Are you ready for this? We only hire the best- if this describes you, please apply.
The Future Innovators Summer Internship Program is seeking participants in many areas of study! Those interested in Sales/Operations, Engineering, Software, Accounting, Finance, Human Resources, or Production, are eligible to apply! This program will take place at our KCF HQ, right in the heart of State College, PA.
What Were Looking For:
- Leadership: Do you aspire to drive others to achieve their personal and organizational goals?
- Communication: Can you translate complex concepts into something simple? Does the idea of learning how to communicate effectively with external stakeholders excite you?
- Autonomy: Its your work- you define how you do it. Can you work smarter rather than harder?
- Problem-Solving: Can you think critically as you navigate rough waters? Do you have the hunger to tackle complicated problems?
What to Expect:
- A rewarding, challenging, and unparalleled 10-week Summer internship experience
- Individualized & team-based learning
- Completion of a Capstone project, presented to key leadership at KCF
- Frequent correspondence with program and department managers
- Gain confidence in marketing yourself and your work
- Opportunities to develop a deeper understanding of what contributes to KCFs success
- Broaden your network of like-minded, driven individuals & sharpen your skillset alongside innovative leaders in your field
What Youll Need to Apply:
- A Resume
- Formal Letter of Intent- This is not your typical cover letter. When you apply, please be prepared to submit a 1-page essay that illustrates your interest in the KCF Future Innovators Internship Program.
At KCF, we are an equal opportunity employer. The only things we require for employment, compensation, advancement and benefits are performance and a good team attitude. No one will be denied opportunities or benefits, and no employment decisions will be made, on the basis of race, religion/creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, disability that does not prohibit performance of essential job functions, protected veteran status, medical condition, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, possession of a general education development certificate (GED) as compared to a high school diploma, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal or state laws. KCF complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which KCF has facilities.. Requirements:
Location: State College, Pennsylvania, US
Posted Date: 1/11/2020
Click Here to Apply