Chief of Staff Intern
Job ID: 2019-1691
Type: Intern (Full Time)
# of Openings: 1
Category: Information Technology
Revantage Corporate Services
The Chief of Staff Intern is hired for a 10-week immersive experience where they learn the fundamentals of Strategy and Business Planning and experience the culture of Revantage. This position is based out of Revantage’s headquarters in Chicago, IL.
Revantage Corporate Services was created in August 2017 to provide corporate services consisting of HR, Finance, Tax, Legal, Risk Management and Technology to real estate portfolio companies owned by Blackstone funds, in various sectors including multifamily (LivCor), commercial office (Equity Office), retail (ShopCore), hotel (BRE Hotels & Resorts), and industrial (Link). As Revantage expands, it could provide services to additional Blackstone companies.
Our 2020 summer internship program will begin June 2020 and last through August 2020. To be eligible, you must be a college student during the time of the internship program.
- Strategy: Partner with Revantage leadership team to develop actionable business plans, ensure communication to departments and establish appropriate tracking and reporting mechanisms.
- Business Growth: Partner with the Revantage leadership team to assess new business partnership and service opportunities.
- Business Reporting: Partner with the Revantage leadership team to establish internal company reporting standards
- Board and Portfolio Company Presentations: Partner with Revantage leadership team to develop presentation materials for Board and Portfolio Company meetings.
- Communication: Plan and execute the Revantage organization communication strategy, including internal and external communications.
- Current junior undergraduate student at an accredited four-year institution (graduating 2020)
- Pursuing a degree in Mathematics, Economics and/or science related fields
- Minimum GPA of 3.5
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Desire to work in real estate industry
- Ability to work in Chicago in a full-time capacity for 10 weeks, beginning in June of 2020
- Strong knowledge of MS Word and PowerPoint; advanced knowledge of MS Excel
Our company is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Our employment decisions are based on individual qualifications, job requirements and business needs without regard to race, color, marital status, familial status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, religion, disability, citizenship status, national origin, pregnancy, veteran status and or any other legally protected characteristics. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations, if you need an accommodation to complete the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Location: Chicago, Illinois, US
Posted Date: 11/26/2019
Click Here to Apply
Revantage Corporate Services