Norwalk, CT, United States
# of Openings: 1
Position Type: Regular Full-Time
FLSA Status: Exempt
The Director of Marketing and eCommerce is responsible for developing and implementing marketing strategy for branded and independent Hotels and Resorts including digital marketing planning and execution, brand campaigns and deployment of strategies and tactics across HEI's brand, social media, digital and creative design functions. The Director of Marketing and eCommerce will be required to leverage key internal partners including the eCommerce and Marketing Team, as well as brand partners; vendor partnerships and internal stakeholders within brand, sales and revenue management at HEI. This position is responsible for being the recognized expert in developing annual marketing plans, pre and post renovation marketing plans, as well as field marketing and regional plans for all hotels within the portfolio.
- Develops the annual Marketing plans including creative development, media planning, field marketing and regional plans.
- Oversees property level marketing planning and execution to ensure business goals and key HEI strategies are appropriately represented in property marketing plans.
- Manages relationship with senior partners including Property Leadership, Regional Teams, Ownership Community, as well as Senior HEI Function Leaders.
- Leads Marketing and eCommerce knowledge sharing/best practices across the portfolio and enterprise.
- Manages a team of eCommerce and Marketing Professionals in the day to day operation and execution of strategy and tactics.
- Creates annual Google marketing calendars for all properties.
- Responsible for HEI email marketing execution for all properties.
- Attends Corporate, Brand and ownership meetings as requested in support of delivery of Property Marketing Plan.
- Performs any other assignments as directed by senior leadership.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or relevant field is required.
- 5 + years of professional experience in Marketing or related function, demonstrating career growth and a track record of results delivery in the Hospitality/Travel industry preferred.
- Ability to leverage Brand and enterprise processes and systems to support compliance, identify trends and support execution of corporate and property strategies.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft office, Excel, PowerPoint, InDesign, Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator.
- Strong analytical skills, ability to identify relevant data and leverage to positively impact hotel revenues.
- Ability to effectively communicate and influence at Property, Brand, Regional and Corporate level.
- Working knowledge of Global Hotel Chain (e.g. Marriott, Hilton, etc.), HEI Sales, Marketing and Revenue management processes and procedures preferred.
- Ability to travel up to 80% of the time is required. This position is based in Norwalk, CT.
HEI Hotels and Resorts is committed to providing a comprehensive benefit program that offers you choices for your physical, mental and financial wellness, creating value in your most important investment - you!
For your physical and mental wellness we offer competitive Medical, Dental and Vision insurance programs geared to you and your family's needs as well as Vacation/Sick/Holiday benefits. For your financial wellness, HEI provides a wide array of coverage, including Supplemental, Spousal and Child Life insurance as well as Short and Long-Term Disability plans. Our 401(k) Savings Plan with matching funds, and discounts through our 'YouDecide' and Hotel Room Discount programs provide additional incentives for choosing HEI as the employer of your future.
HEI Hotels and Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Location: Norwalk, Connecticut, US
Posted Date: 6/12/2019
Click Here to Apply
HEI Hotels and Resorts