BlueWave Solar is a B Corporation on a mission to revolutionize energy with simple, powerful solar solutions.
We have a rapidly growing team of experts intensely focused on increasing our solar loan footprint, refining our Solar Management Platform software, developing and managing community solar projects, and forging efficient capital partnerships that enable consumers to choose local, low-cost solar power. We are constantly innovating to keep pace with the evolving energy industry, and that spirit of innovation is what drives our companys dynamic culture. We are an energetic, driven and welcoming group of people that is looking for our people person to help us build the right team to support us in meeting our goals.
When you join the BlueWave community, you join a team doing all that we can to be transparent, sustainable and high-integrity. We dont just want to do business, we want to do good business. Because of our commitment to B Corp Certification we hold ourselves to high standards when it comes to our impact on the environment, our employees, our communities, and our customers.
Candidates pursing a Bachelors degree. Our successful interns are self-starters who are able to understand their role within the framework of the organization and execute on what needs getting done. They are seeking opportunities to learn new skills and technologies. Finally, and most importantly - we seek candidates that share our vision for a transformation of the energy industry by renewables.
Is this you?
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Handling support cases for internal and external users
• Providing application support for back-end configurations and administrative application functions such as access rights management
• Working with our internal and external stakeholders to identify and implement product improvements;
• Executing work within the Business Application teams agile process for work management and prioritization;
• Platform administration in support of security and compliance needs;
• QA Engineering and Testing of new customer interfaces to ensure robust platform;
• Bachelors degree in progress or complete
• Some programming/scripting experience a plus, otherwise a familiarity and comfort with new technologies
Location: Boston, Massachusetts, US
Posted Date: 6/7/2019
Click Here to Apply