Los Angeles, CA
Paid Social Analyst Subscription Services
As a Paid Social Analyst, you will be a critical member of our Subscription Services team responsible for strategizing, planning, measuring and reporting on cross-channel digital marketing tactics. You will assist with the development of social media strategies and tactics for driving both performance metrics (i.e. trials, subscriptions, orders, revenue etc.) and awareness metrics (i.e. engagement, reach, intent etc.). Executing on multi-million dollar paid social accounts, you will be expected to think analytically and optimize campaigns across a robust mix of channels to drive awareness, engagement, and conversions for our digital service partner.
Whats the Role?
- Create and execute innovative paid social campaigns on a Fortune 500 world-class leader in the digital subscription services space
- Report and analyze on campaigns across a variety of platforms including Facebook/Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, Pinterest, LinkedIn, etc.
- Handle day-to-day account management including campaign optimization, audience creation, budget management, and testing ideation and execution
- Be able to internally communicate on campaign performance to stakeholders up and down the organization
- Strategize and spearhead the coordination of design and content teams to develop assets and initiatives for paid execution
What Were Looking For:
- 2+ years digital marketing experience, with a focus in paid social specifically
- Experience executing in social platforms and interfaces, building and maintaining campaigns with strategic organization and rigor
- Superior analytical and quantitative skills and the ability to think creatively to decide testing methodologies and optimize campaigns to deliver results.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Self-starter with willingness to drive the business forward and take ownership of tasks, tactics and strategy.
- Strong team player with ability to communicate effectively across a plethora of functional roles and teams
- A deep understanding of social media and digital marketing best practices and a passion to stay abreast of digital marketing developments and trends
- Exposure to and understanding of cross-digital channels in addition to Social (Search, Email, Display/Programmatic) a plus
- Solid understanding of Excel and SQL a plus
About Red Ventures
Red Ventures is a multi-billion-dollar portfolio of digital companies that specialize in bringing consumers and brands together. Through bespoke technology, integrated digital commerce and sales, distinguished partnerships, data science and original content from the companys proprietary brands and marketplaces, Red Ventures provide better end-to-end consumer experiences throughout the buying cycle. Headquartered in the Charlotte metro area, Red Ventures has more than 3,600 employees globally in offices across the US, UK, and Brazil.
Location: Los Angeles, California, US
Posted Date: 6/6/2019
Click Here to Apply
Red Ventures LLC