Elmira, NY, United States
Job ID 2019-1393
# of Openings 1
We are looking for a Mortgage Loan Originator I (NYLPO) to fill an opening immediately in Elmira, NY. The Mortgage Loan Originator will underwrite conforming and non-conforming residential mortgages through outside sales. The primary responsibility of the Mortgage Loan Originator will be to obtain new loan origination through sales to existing and prospective customers. The Mortgage Loan Originator will also work with internal lenders to promote the full range of residential mortgage options to all prospective clients.
Education: Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university or equivalent in a related field.
Experience: 2-4 years of previous related experience and/or training.
Equivalent combination of education and experience.
1. Learn the fundamentals of the mortgage lending business.
2. Grow production of mortgage loans by developing full relationships with clients by working with centers of influence while managing and minimizing loan delinquency.
3. Develops prospects through networking and referrals from branch personnel and centers of influence.
4. Interviews prospective clients to analyze the best mortgage option to best suit their needs.
5. Documents and closes loans according to bank policy.
6. Analyzes client financial needs to determine suitable bank offerings and promotes financial services and products (i.e. deposit, insurance, investment, trust) for the purpose of referrals to personnel in branch offices.
7. Training and Education.
8. Customer Service - exemplifies Citizens & Northern's Customer Service Standards.
Location: Elmira, New York, US
Posted Date: 5/23/2019
Click Here to Apply
Citizens & Northern Bank