Norwalk, CT, United States
# of Openings: 1
Position Type: Intern
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
The Marketing Analysis Intern is responsible for providing analytical support for marketing performance, reputation analysis and other key strategic analyses for the marketing and ecommerce team. This includes generating reports, extrapolating data, and preparation of materials for management reviews at all levels. In addition to performance of the essential functions, this position may be required to perform a combination of the following: prepare and analyze management reports; developing automated processes for streamlining monthly reporting and provide analytical support to key stakeholders on various topics; assist with ad hoc strategic projects with the marketing department.
- Analyzes, designs, and develops financial/operational reports for management that are timely, clean, accurate and easily understood
- Analyzes current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of marketing, eCommerce and reputation management
- Monitors performance indicators, highlighting trends and analyzing causes of unexpected variance.
- Maintains monthly reports and performance recaps
- Supports Management Team and Departments heads with in-depth analysis of their respective key performance criteria
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Actively enrolled with 60+ hours toward Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Economics, Statistics, Marketing, Business or related field required.
- Minimum cumulative GPA 3.2
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to think creatively, highly-driven and self-motivated.
- Must be highly proficient in Microsoft Excel and VBA/programming a plus.
- Proficient with MS Access, PowerPoint and Word.
- Strong analytical mind with the highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized.
- Articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Basic ability to understand and analyze data including revenue.
HEI Hotels and Resorts is committed to providing a comprehensive benefit program that offers you choices for your physical, mental and financial wellness, creating value in your most important investment - you!
For your physical and mental wellness we offer competitive Medical, Dental and Vision insurance programs geared to you and your family's needs as well as Vacation/Sick/Holiday benefits. For your financial wellness, HEI provides a wide array of coverage, including Supplemental, Spousal and Child Life insurance as well as Short and Long-Term Disability plans. Our 401(k) Savings Plan with matching funds, and discounts through our 'YouDecide' and Hotel Room Discount programs provide additional incentives for choosing HEI as the employer of your future.
HEI Hotels and Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Location: Norwalk, Connecticut, US
Posted Date: 5/13/2019
Click Here to Apply
HEI Hotels and Resorts