Welcome to USPack! Since 1986, USPack has been redefining the way deliveries are handled, shipped and tracked.
We exist to elevate the role of delivery from passive parcel transport to a powerful and personal driver of customer engagement, loyalty and growth. Logistics born and service bred, we operate at the new speed of business. We listen, adapt and dare to lead. We see what others dont, solve what others cant and deliver in ways others can only imagine. We are USPack. We are not simply a service, we are the other half of our clients brand promise.
The Regional IC Sourcing Specialist is an entry to mid level position responsible for sourcing of Independent Contractor (ICs) drivers in support of operations within the assigned region. The sourcer will be the primary point of contact for candidates responding to recruiting campaigns and will speak to the candidate about the opportunity and monitor the candidates progress through the contracting process. The Regional Sourcing Specialist will interact regularly with the USPack IC Compliance (ICC) Department to ensure that candidates meet all requirements prior to contract finalization.
To be effective, the Regional Sourcing Specialist will regularly interact with the field managers and Regional Director in his/her assigned region. This interaction will include using various communications tools to include email, video calls and face to face meetings to understand the sourcing needs for the region as well as the customer expectations. The job requires proactive monitoring of various operational reports to identify needs for sourcing efforts, as well as maintaining an active pipeline of candidates to support the growth of the region.
Production output includes maintaining and updating various sourcing, contracting, implementation and operations documents to include the USPack ICON tool. The Regional Sourcer Specialist will be measured on effectiveness of recruiting and sourcing ICs in a timely manner, and in sufficient quantities so operations can meet the demands of our customer during new implementations of business, as well as ongoing operations.
The Regional IC Sourcing Specialist Duties and Responsibilities: Individual tasks shall include, but not limited to the following:
• Responsible for ensuring enough ICs have been contracted for all implementations or operations requirements within a specified region
• Coordinating with ICC to initiate recruiting campaigns within the assigned region
• Communicating with Potential IC candidates (PIC) that respond to recruiting campaign and conducting all PIC screenings in person, via phone or via video call
• Ensure the collection and submission of all required compliance documentation to the IC Compliance department in order to meet customer and company standards.
• Develop and maintain an understanding of customer specific service delivery and financial information, to facilitate successful negotiation of driver settlement during the IC contracting process.
• Have flexible hours throughout the sourcing process to become available as times PICs are available.
• Availability to travel weekly with flexibility for some weekends to be included in-order to meet the companys needs in all divisions.
• Perform other duties as assigned.. Requirements:
The Regional IC Sourcing Specialist Knowledge/Skills/Abilities:
• This is an entry to mid level position based on experience.
• Ability to source Independent Contractors utilizing multiple job boards
• Must have attention to detail and Multitasking abilities
• Networking with various Independent Contractor pools to increase bench of driver force.
• Building internal/external relationship, customer service focus, financial and business acumen.
• Ability to assist Operation Mangers & Regional Directors with their daily driver in-person screening and contracting requirements & demands.
• Ability to manage multiple driver sourcing requirements throughout a given region &/or implementation
• Able to maintain a high level of professionalism, composure and calmness throughout all levels of the IC contracting process.
• Presentation and facilitation skills for all facets of Onboarding Independent Contractors.
• Must maintain a valid drivers license and clean, functional vehicle
• Analytical with an understanding of data and the ability to produce various orientation presentations, handouts & worksheets.
• Approx. 80% Travel Required
The Regional IC Sourcing Specialist Experience/Education:
• College Degree preferred or equivalent experience.
• High school diploma required.
• Basic MS Office Programs (Outlook, Excel, Power Point and Word) experience required.
• This is a entry to mid-Level position based on experience.
• 2+ years previous sourcing or recruiting of Independent Contractors or similar experience.
• Approx. 80% Travel Required
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, US
Posted Date: 4/13/2019
Click Here to Apply
USPack Services LLC