Norwalk, CT, United States
# of Openings: 1
Position Type: Intern
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
The Marketing Communications Intern will be responsible for monitoring online reviews and responses for all hotels within the portfolio via both brand and third-party platforms. The Marketing Communications Intern will monitor and suggest appropriate action for customer service issues and report performance.
The intern will be reviewing and reporting on online reputation progression using social monitoring tools. Marketing Communications Intern will assist in maintaining content on company websites and creating eMarketing campaigns adhering to brand voice requirements and timelines across multiple platforms.
The following are specific responsibilities and contributions critical to the successful performance of the position:
- Effectively compose empathetic and unique responses to guest reviews to address and/or enhance guest experiences.
- Maintain multiple brand messaging and voice for multiple properties across defined social platforms.
- Providing properties with regular analysis, strategy, best practices for all defined social platforms.
- Monitor management response guidelines and emerging platforms for brands and review websites.
- Collaborate with Reputation Management Analysts to deliver reputation management analysis, insights, tracking and reporting.
- Invoice processing with finance for marketing vendors.
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
Experience, Skills and Knowledge
- Actively enrolled with 60 hours completion toward bachelor's degree, preferably Marketing, Business Administration, Communications or related field.
- Minimum cumulative 3.2 GPA
- Basic understanding of principles of marketing and communications
- Experience in WordPress, Square Space, Constant Contact, digital marketing and social media a plus
- Organizational skills and strong ability to work independently
- Ability to communicate effectively with multiple stakeholders within a fast-paced environment.
- Enthusiasm for customer satisfaction
- Personal passion for marketing
- Strong sense of corporate professionalism & ability to adapt to new conditions, assignments and deadlines
- Superior verbal and written copywriting, editing and communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Applications (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power-point)
HEI Hotels and Resorts is committed to providing a comprehensive benefit program that offers you choices for your physical, mental and financial wellness, creating value in your most important investment - you!
For your physical and mental wellness we offer competitive Medical, Dental and Vision insurance programs geared to you and your family's needs as well as Vacation/Sick/Holiday benefits. For your financial wellness, HEI provides a wide array of coverage, including Supplemental, Spousal and Child Life insurance as well as Short and Long-Term Disability plans. Our 401(k) Savings Plan with matching funds, and discounts through our 'YouDecide' and Hotel Room Discount programs provide additional incentives for choosing HEI as the employer of your future.
HEI Hotels and Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Location: Norwalk, Connecticut, US
Posted Date: 4/12/2019
Click Here to Apply
Merritt Hospitality, LLC