The Business Collaboration Services Architect is responsible for Collaboration service domains. The architect analyzes collaboration solutions, with a focus on the CRM solution (Maximizer) to ensure the CRM solution is meeting the needs of the business. This role must maintain good working relationships and communication with the business areas and external entities. An important function of this role is collaboration with business areas, including collecting requirements from the Strategic CRM Specialist to provide recommendations and suggestions for solutions.
This role supports, assists with end user training, and coordinates the implementation of these services and any applicable interfaces. The Collaboration Services Architect is also responsible for administrating services and contracts specified as their primary responsibility.
Collaboration Services Architect
Customer Relationship Management Services
1. Maximizer Service Architect
- Responsible for the functional design of Maximizer
- Specifies functional and non-functional (capacity, availability, security, continuity) requirements for Maximizer to meet the needs of our business
- Analyses, defines, agrees and supports Maximizer to ensure requirements of IT customers are met
- Develops and implements technical changes to Maximizer based on requirements
- Coordinates all implementations related Maximizer and any associated interfaces or supporting infrastructure
- Organizes and coordinates the required activities of specialists from Development, Operations and Suppliers
- Initiates and coordinates activities in Release & Deployment Management
- Responsible for preparation and coordination of technical & business service acceptance tests
2. Maximizer Administrator
- Implements access rights
- Administrates service at the system level
- Second Level Support for Collaboration Services
- Local and Remote Administrator Training, including documentation
- Project Management support
- Work cooperatively and effectively with other members of IT Dept.
- Adheres to the ITSM processes in responding to Service Desk requests and Incidents.
- Represent Schluter Systems in a positive, professional and enthusiastic manner in all matters
- Adhere to company policies and protocols
- After hours support and maintenance as necessary
- Travel as necessary
About Schluter Systems, L. P.
Schluter-Systems is in Plattsburgh, New York, nestled among the Adirondacks, Lake Champlain, and less than hour from Montreal and Burlington, Vt. We are a family-owned and internationally renowned company that has been rapidly growing over the last 10 years. The Schluter brand is backed by a team of people working together to create a line of innovative products that provide solutions to the tile industry. Were looking to build our team with individuals who like to think BIG, and want to be part of what makes our products-- extraordinary. We are a company that treats its employees, suppliers, and customers as long-term partners, where success is built on a win-win philosophy and everyone should benefit.
- 2+ years experience in IT related field
- Experience working/implementing commercial database systems
- Experience supporting and managing business applications
- Experience performing user training
- Experience using and supporting SQL
- Ability to balance functionality with security considerations
- Ability to adhere to defined processes and procedures and suggest improvements
- Ability to work in a team environment and take initiative
- Ability to effectively prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- College Education with focus on IT
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Network knowledge
- Ability to work within project methodologies
- Knowledge of MS Windows and MS Office required
- Basic ITIL Certification a plus
Location: Plattsburgh, New York, US
Posted Date: 4/3/2019
Click Here to Apply
SCHLUTER SYSTEMS L.P.