Norwalk, CT, United States
# of Openings: 1
Position Type: Regular Full-Time
FLSA Status: Exempt
HEI is an industry leading hotel investment platform driven by excellence in operating results that yield substantial real estate value creation. We are the acknowledged experts on upper-upscale, luxury, and premium select-serve hotels in urban, super-suburban, and destination locations.
Plain and simple, we add value to real estate. We succeed by creating the look, the programming and the marketing support that make our hotels the place guests want to be, while at the same time employing proprietary operations tools to track and manage performance targets. Our operating approach embraces a true combination of art and science proven to add real value for our owners.
As a fast-paced and growing hotel investment and operating firm HEI is seeking a proactive and self-motivated Analyst to join its Ownership Services team based out of our corporate headquarters in Norwalk, CT. The Ownership Services team is a highly visible cross discipline operations group that supports our hotels, regional teams and corporate functions protect our owners' interests and create sustainable real estate value. As the group Analyst, she or he will be actively involved in the value creation process across the company including acquisitions, operations, design & construction, finance and owner relations.
The position will work closely with the group Directors to ensure compliance in accordance with operating agreements as well as hotel level licenses, permits, and contracts. The position will support the capital planning, compliance, operations and reporting objectives of the group by providing analytical support. The Analyst is an integral part of the team in assessing opportunities, enhancing, and ensuring compliancy with HEI Standard Operating Procedures and enterprise programs.
- Assist with analysis of financial results and reporting processes including preparation of presentations.
- Support the organization and collection of hotel legal documents, licenses, permits and contracts.
- Provide ongoing analytical support maintaining existing spreadsheets.
- Support and strengthen the annual operating budget process.
- Assist with the planning and execution of the annual capital budget process.
- Perform ad-hoc analysis or other analytical projects to support the Ownership Services directive.
- Comply with company policy as defined in the Corporate Employee Handbook.
Desired Experience and Skill Set
- S. from an accredited college or university required.
- Absolutely proficient Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word ability required. VBA experience a plus.
- 1-4 years of relevant analytical experience required. Hospitality or real estate experience preferred.
Desired Personality, Character Traits and Attitude
- Analytically and intellectually talented individual with the highest ethical standard.
- Strong communication skills with a diplomatic mindfulness and command of the English language.
- Determined, can-do attitude and strong desire to take on additional responsibilities to grow within the company.
HEI Hotels and Resorts is committed to providing a comprehensive benefit program that offers you choices for your physical, mental and financial wellness, creating value in your most important investment - you!
For your physical and mental wellness we offer competitive Medical, Dental and Vision insurance programs geared to you and your family's needs as well as Vacation/Sick/Holiday benefits. For your financial wellness, HEI provides a wide array of coverage, including Supplemental, Spousal and Child Life insurance as well as Short and Long-Term Disability plans. Our 401(k) Savings Plan with matching funds, and discounts through our 'YouDecide' and Hotel Room Discount programs provide additional incentives for choosing HEI as the employer of your future.
HEI Hotels and Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Location: Norwalk, Connecticut, US
Posted Date: 3/12/2019
Click Here to Apply
Merritt Hospitality, LLC