Foothill Ranch, CA, United States
Sales • Foothill Ranch, California
Position at loanDepot
Have you reached the ultimate in your sales career while maximizing your income potential? Do you have the support of a world class management team, leading edge technology tools and marketing expertise to thrive in a fast-paced, competitive and exciting industry? If your answer is ‘NO' to any of these, loanDepot, America's Lender, may be your answer. What are you waiting for?
This loanDepot opportunity includes:
- Free loanDepot SAFE Pre-Education seminar, prepares you to take your National Exam and satisfy your 20-hour pre-education requirement to apply for your Mortgage Originator License.
- Licensed Lending Officers receive approximately 10-15+ warm transfers from our contact center daily
- They build rapport, analyze financial situations and determine the appropriate loan product to meet our client's goals
- Our Lending Officers will lock the loan at point of sale, request initial documents from the client, and submit a preliminary paperless loan package
- Our experienced processors will take the loan to the finish line, allowing our Licensed Lending Officers to focus on new originations
- Two years of sales or customer service experience
- Ability to pass the NMLS exam; all Lending Officers must be licensed in every state they conduct business in
- Flexibility to work approx. 45-55 hours per week, which can include some weekends
- Connects very quickly to clients via phone presentation; builds and leverages client relationships to get the job done
- Works best in a fast-paced environment with the ability to multi-task
- Excellent follow up and communication skills with borrowers, internal partners & team mates
- Ambitious professional who is motivated by opportunity for advancement
- College degree preferred, but not required
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental & vision options
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional voluntary benefit possibilities
- Company paid licensing renewals & continuing education
- 401K with robust company match
- 15+ PTO days, in addition to 8 paid company holidays
- The opportunity to work for America's Lender under the vision of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh
- Heavy ratio of processing to sales; allows our Lending Officers to focus on selling, not processing!
loanDepot is a proud equal opportunity employer.
Location: Foothill Ranch, California, US
Posted Date: 3/11/2019
Click Here to Apply