Foothill Ranch, CA, United States
Marketing • Foothill Ranch, California
Position at loanDepot
loanDepot, America's lender, matches borrowers through technology and high-touch customer care with the credit they need to fuel their lives. While there are many loan-touch career opportunities within loanDepot, we could not take care of our employees, nor our customers, without the amazing support of our corporate teams. From HR & Marketing to Finance & Compliance, #TeamloanDepot is always searching for the best talent out there. With over $100 billion in funded loans since inception, the evolution & enthusiasm is not slowing down anytime soon. Come join us!
loanDepot - We are America's Lender.
Entry-level editor/videographer with at least 3 years' experience editing social media and long-form videos as well as shooting footage for non-broadcast videos. The ability to provide final compression video files for both broadcast-quality and non-broadcast videos is necessary.
Qualified candidates will have strong organizational and communication skills; knowledge of Final Cut Pro X and Adobe Creative Cloud; various video compression software types; high-level knowledge of various video cameras and video equipment; and proven experience in pre-production, production and post-production processes. Able to multi-task many projects simultaneously.
- Able to shoot, capture, log and organize professional-quality footage
- 2D/3D Motion graphics, animation, design and layout
- Fundamental understanding of green screen keying and compositing
- Competency in videography and a basic understanding of "on location" lighting and sound
- Capable of color correction for finished videos
- Ability to provide final compression video files for both broadcast-quality and non-broadcast videos
- Still photography
- Graphic design for video format
- 3+ years of experience in audio/visual production or editing
- High level of creativity, a passion for visual storytelling, and the demonstrated ability to create edgy, out-of-the-box concepts as well as more traditional corporate videos
- Studio management experience a plus
- Social media experience essential
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud
- Various video compression software types
- High-level knowledge of various video cameras and video equipment
- Proven experience in pre-production, production and post-production processes
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Knowledge of Final Cut Pro X
- Able to carry a video from rough cut to finish, including broadcast legal video and audio standards. Ability to color correct & create a balanced, finished audio mix
- Fluency in Adobe After Effects- primarily in the area of motion graphics and, to a lesser extent, VFX and compositing
- Adobe Photoshop: Basic, fundamental understanding of Photoshop, layers, and using PSD files inside of After Effects
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental & vision options
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional voluntary benefit possibilities
- 401K with robust company match
- The opportunity to work for America's Lender under the vision of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Location: Foothill Ranch, California, US
Posted Date: 3/11/2019
Click Here to Apply