Kirtland Federal Credit Union
College Intern - Marketing & Public Relations Department
Working at Kirtland Credit Union is more than a job-it's a career, and one in the financial world! We pride ourselves on helping our employees learn, grow, and advance in any direction they choose.
We are currently seeking a college student to fill a Marketing Intern position with Kirtland Credit Union!
Schedule: Must be able to make a commitment of 20 hours per week. Flexible schedule based on intern's school schedule and availability. Possible weekend activities.
This is what we'd like you to do:
Join in all marketing duties in a learning/support role. Daily tasks can include: graphic design and production; social media content creation, posting and monitoring; photography/videography concepting, editing, production; blog writing and other miscellaneous communication, community events and marketing tasks as assigned. Ideal for a college student to gain experience in the financial/marketing industry.
These are what your duties and responsibilities will be:
- Graphic Design and Development
- Research and Content Creation
- Photography/Videography and Execution
- Assumes Responsibility for related duties as required or assigned
Actively enrolled in a full-time academic program at an accredited college or university, preferably in Communication, Journalism, Business Administration or similar major.
- Knowledge of graphic design and publishing computer programs. Experience in social media platforms.
- Knowledge of—experience preferred with—Adobe Creative Suite: Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, After Effects, as well as, HTML, and Adobe Acrobat. Proficiency in using Microsoft (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.); e-mail and Internet usage. Experience with Mac computers preferred.
- Basic knowledge of commercial and fine art illustrations, digital image editing, and website design preferred.
- Strong emphasis on learning and responding to direction.
Exposure/experience with basic graphic design, writing and social media platforms.
Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Creative and artistic.
- Attention to detail.
- Works well independently and on teams.
- Able to meet deadlines
To apply for this exciting opportunity, visit our careers page at www.kirtlandcu.org/careers
Kirtland Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Location: Albuquerque, New Mexico, US
Posted Date: 5/22/2023
Kirtland Federal Credit Union