We're looking for a fashion forward, innovative, and digital savvy Design Intern! You must be a creative thinker, have strong attention to detail and a grasp on aesthetic sensibility! Two’s delivers distinctive products with a signature style and trendsetting concepts. The primary role for the design intern is to explore and support the design team on a wide range of projects including graphic, product packaging, publication, product design and more! The Design Intern will have the opportunity to learn and grow through collaboration and exposure to the Two’s design team.
If you have a passion for new ideas and curious about the design realm, and enthusiastic about branding, design & packaging then you will be a great addition to Two’s. Be ready to bring your high energy and great critical thinking to collaborate with the Deign Team while being really, really, fun & creative!
• To understand the general business of Two’s Company and the giftware, home décor industry
• Learn the basic operations of a creative services department
• Acquire the knowledge of the role of an in-house graphic designer
Program Time Frame:
• Winter opportunities available
• Minimum commitment of 20 hours per week
• Minimum 3 days a week (days could be flexible)
• Closely supervised and trained by any one of the graphic designers on day to day operations and work assignments
• Weekly meetings with Creative Services Manager to discuss learning progress and feedback
• Basic knowledge of Illustrator, Photoshop or InDesign
• Good communication skills, verbal and written
• Extremely well organized with the ability to handle multiple projects
Contact: KerryAnn Waters
500 Saw Mill River Rd
Elmsford, NY, United States 10523
Phone: 914-345-2222 Email: email@example.com Website: http://www.twoscompany.com/
AboutJobs.com does not guarantee the validity or accuracy of the job information posted in this database. It is the job seeker's responsibility to independently review all posting companies, contracts and job offers.